Maintenance & Inspection Service
We have partnered with 24/7 Maintenance and Restoration Services to provide their maintenance and inspection services to your home. We offer these services to you with the hope of saving you money long term by catching small problems before they create bigger problems.
Under Nevada Law, Property Managers are not qualified property inspectors and can't give qualified opinions about the property condition. Walk through evaluations and lease-start and lease-end are done to document the condition of the property at those times. State Law requires that licensed contractors be used if a property is being prepared for Sale or Lease. In order to stay in compliance with the law, we have made arrangements with a few local contractors to inspect and perform regular maintenance on homes we manage at great prices.
The Inspection plan we have costs only $1 a day, payable quarterly. It is more than an inspection plan because maintenance is also being done at the inspection.
For Example, draining and flushing the water heater and replacing the Anode rod when needed is a $135 dollar value. The HVAC inspection is a $50 value and is done twice a year under the plan. Cleaning the refrigerator coils if an appliance technician were called to do this would be at least a $65 service call. Smoke detector batteries are from $3 to $5 each and are changed once a year. If each item was done separately, it would cost much, much more.
- Vacuum coils on refrigerator (once a year)
- Replace batteries in and test all smoke detectors (once a year)
- Replace batteries in thermostat (once a year)
- Inspect and clean dryer vent from dryer to the outside of house (once a year)
- Clean garbage cans (once a year)
- Clean range hood filter (once a year)
- Flush hot water heater and inspect anode rod and replace as needed. (once a year)
- Inspect and clean ceiling fan motor for proper operation (once a year)
- Inspect HVAC system and condenser (twice a year, in spring and in fall)
- Supply and replace all the air filters for HVAC system (every 90 days)
- Inspect ceilings throughout for water intrusion (every 90 days)
- Check washing machine hoses for leaks (every 90 days)
- Check exterior doors for weather stripping (every 90 days)
- Inspect for water leaks in and around toilets (every 90 days)
- Inspect garbage disposal for proper operation and leaks (every 90 days)
- Inspect tub and shower wall surfaces for cracks, bad grout, etc. (every 90 days)
- Inspect fireplace for proper operation (every 90 days)
- Inspect water softener for salt level (every 90 days)
- Inspect faucets, water lines, and angle stops for leaks (every 90 days)
- Inspect ceiling lights (every 90 days)
- Inspect filter in central vacuum (every 90 days)
- Inspect exterior hose bibs for leaks (every 90 days)
- Inspect garage door rollers and lube as required (every 90 days)