MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment. As soon as we know when your property will be available, we start the marketing process.
When homes are market-ready, we are able to market within 2 business days of the listing appointment! For existing clients, we start marketing your property when the tenant moves out to keep the vacancy of your home at a minimum.
Setting the right rental price:
Our goal is to obtain qualified applicants as rapidly as possible.
We provide a competitive rental price analysis which combines market data with our professional knowledge of current market conditions to give you the most competitive and accurate pricing. We focus on being realistic and effective at the same time so we can maximize your rental income.
get your free report now
Marketing Your Las Vegas Rental Property - Sample Video Tours
We make their life easier with regards to rental property ownership because...
Las Vegas Property Managers... What Sets Us Apart
Licensed Broker and member REALTORS® in Nevada since 1991 +
Some people think and say that the most important service a Broker provides clients is knowledge of the marketplace. The truth is that the most important service a Broker provides to a client is an accurate accounting of the money being handled by the
Broker. Owner, George W. Trombley started Blackbird Realty and Management, Inc.(BRMI) in 1994 after working in the real estate field for 3 years under Brokers only interested in selling real estate. Mr. Trombley is retired from the U.S. Air Force
and learned how costly being an absentee owner can be if you are not working with a full time property manager. BRMI provides Clark County Nevada with excellent and affordable property management services, with a focus on single-family homes, condos/townhouses,
apartments and office space. Since its inception, BRMI has handled thousands of transactions and currently manages hundreds of properties. The integrity and professionalism of the firm’s representation has earned it an unequaled reputation
of distinction among professionals and the public alike.
State of the art software and high tech solutions +
Our firm uses state of the art software and high tech solutions and all at a price even the most conservative investor can afford. We specialize in property management in Las Vegas with the most up-to-date techniques, systems, tools
and technology available to the property management industry.
Longevity and experience +
We are extremely proud to provide over two decades of outstanding service within the community and we remain absolutely dedicated to providing the very best and latest programs and services to the real estate buying and selling public within the framework
of our region and profession. Highly trained Las Vegas property managers provide full service brokerage in Las Vegas and the surrounding area. Among their varied fields of expertise, sales and broker associates
offer seller representation; buyer representation; commercial, and brokerage services.
We think of everything so you don't have to +
- Do you know what to do when the tenant stops paying the rent and claims it is because you stopped making repairs or won’t tell you why?!
- Do you have people you can call when the tenant informs you that the property is flooding? The answer isn’t your insurance agent. Do you know the water loss classifications?!
- Do you have time to take care of your “rental business” while working a full time job?!
- Are you aware of the State Laws regarding the use of licensed contractors.?!
- Do you know that insurance companies can deny claims and cancel coverage if home isn’t being maintained or if home is vacant?!
- Many self-managing owners don’t know what they don’t know, are you one of those?!
- Do you know the protected classes in the State and Federal Fair Housing Laws? There are 3 additional protected classes in Nevada that are not Federally protected classes!!
- Do you know what the market rent is for your property? Depending on sites like Zillow or Trulia alone for this information could be costly!
- Do you have the ability to run credit reports and do criminal back ground checks?!
- Do have good reasons to manage your own property and are those reason really worth all the risks?!
You can afford Blackbird Realty +
- The costs of having a Las Vegas property manager are outweighed by the money a property manager saves you in lost rent. Vacant houses lose money daily. The less time a home is vacant, the less money you lose. Statistics show
that homes that are professionally managed spend less time vacant!
- Regular Inspections and maintenance extend the life of appliances in the home and prevent little problems from becoming major expenses!
- If you think hiring a professional property manager is expensive, try hiring an amateur or doing it yourself!
How Much Can My Home Rent For?
Enter your rental property address to receive a personalized property report with suggested rent range and local market data. The true property value may increase or decrease based on amenities, condition of the home and the location of the home.
Free Rental Analysis
Self-Managing a Rental Property is Stressful
Have you considered all aspects of managing your own investment property?
What Haven't You Thought of?
We think of everything so you don’t have to.
Why Use a Las Vegas Property Manager
What Does a Property Manager Do?
Are you maximizing your investment?
Get a personalized rental analysis report for your rental.